Grain and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
@sageandcelery for more healthy recipes like this one!
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- For the crumble:
- 1/4 cup oat flour (can make your own by putting oats in a food processor or blender)
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbls. cold grass-fed butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and whisk together to combine and remove any remaining clumps.
- In a small bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk together to combine. Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Pour into prepared loaf pan and set aside.
- To prepare the crumble, add the oat flour, sugar, cinnamon into a bowl, and whisk to combine. Using a pastry cutter, cut the cold butter into the dry ingredients until the butter is in small pea-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the crumble on top of the pumpkin bread batter and place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minute (see notes). Insert a toothpick into the middle of the loaf to see if it is done. If the toothpick is clean or only has a few crumbs on it, it is ready.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and then place on a wire cooling rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!!